Warzone Resurrection Chronicles Forum

Author Topic: Contact! Mission - Storm Warning  (Read 214 times)

Siygess

• Heretic
  • Blessing of the Cardinal: 0
    • 5 Days in Gothenburg
  • Favorite faction: Bauhaus
Contact! Mission - Storm Warning
« on: April 04, 2019, 02:15:49 PM »
My fourth Contact! mission pits the forces of Mishima and Capitol against each other as they try to evacuate from the ruins of a mining facility on Mars. Also included is a profile for the Pegasus Scout Bike for Capitol (the old model is still available from Prince August, but if you want something more modern looking, I can recommend the Grasshopper jetbike here). As always, feedback is appreciated and you can download the file from my own website until it has been uploaded and hosted here.

Storm Warning 1.1

« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 11:38:09 AM by Siygess »
I had the pleasure of working with Marshal and Andreas (and Bart, and Michael) on the Rules / Playtesting team for several years. Prodos may be done with WZR but I'm still creating stuff!

http://5dig.blogspot.com/

Titan Pretoriano

• Freelancer
Re: Contact! Mission - Storm Warning
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 05:47:14 PM »
Can we play with others lists?

Me and one friend played "brotherhood cathedral campaign" and tus diffucult to adapt it to wzr

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

Siygess

• Heretic
    • 5 Days in Gothenburg
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 05:44:15 PM »
Can we play with others lists?

Me and one friend played "brotherhood cathedral campaign" and tus diffucult to adapt it to wzr

Yup! Every of these missions has a "historical" army list.. as in, these are the forces that actually participated in the battle. But every mission also has the restriction you must follow if you want to play the mission with your own armies. For example, Storm Warning says there are no restrictions so you can take any 750pt force that you like, from any faction, but you need to be aware that any model bigger than Size 2 will automatically be a casualty at the end of the game. On the other hand, the CSAR mission says that the defender must take a corporate agent squad, and can only bring monsters or vehicles if they can fly; Beyond that, both sides must be 500pts but can be any faction etc.
I had the pleasure of working with Marshal and Andreas (and Bart, and Michael) on the Rules / Playtesting team for several years. Prodos may be done with WZR but I'm still creating stuff!

Titan Pretoriano

• Freelancer
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2019, 09:43:26 AM »
We'll try it the next time

Siygess

• Heretic
    • 5 Days in Gothenburg
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 11:38:19 AM »
1.1 - Updated the (Custom) Force Restriction section to make it clear that the mission can be played using armies from other factions.